Monday, October 8, 2012

Copa Di Vino

My guilty pleasure is watching Shark Tank and one of the people that was on the show twice was a man who created a cute little thing called Copa Di Vino. Meaning Cup of Wine. Saw him on the two episodes that he was on and I wondered if he had ever been picked up by any investor after getting denied twice on the show.

So I was at Ralph's this week and discovered that they had them. They are adorable looking. I am not the typical wine drinker even though most people assume that since I am a female that I love the snot out of wine. For me personally I have to be in the mood for having wine and normally it is the sweet wines that I prefer the most. The ones that Ralph's has is the typical types of wine such as Pinot Grigio. Not the types of wines that I would go for but I am willing to try out new things.

They are small in size but they are the perfect size for the average person. It is the same amount of wine that would be in a typical glass of wine.

No comments:

Post a Comment